One Fan's UCLA Basketball Blog
News, analysis, and commentary about the UCLA Bruins basketball program
Saturday, February 05, 2005
 
About this Blog
Well, this is something I've been meaning to do for awhile: post my thoughts about the UCLA basketball program, the players, individual games, etc. With the Pac-10 season just past the half-way point, and the NFL season about to end, I figured now is as good a time as any. I might also mix in a few comments about other West Coast / Southern California / Los Angeles sports teams, like the Dodgers, Lakers, Angels (of Anaheim), and yes, perhaps even the Clippers. If you're looking for coverage of the USC Trojans, you might be in the wrong place :).

Please feel free to add your own comments.

If you have general questions or suggestions for the site, you can send me an email at jd77e-uclablog(AT)yahoo(D0T)com.
Comments: Post a Comment

Fresno CA Direct TV can get you all the UCLA basketball games you want

Powered by Blogger