One Fan's UCLA Basketball Blog
News, analysis, and commentary about the UCLA Bruins basketball program
Friday, February 11, 2005
 
looking forward to the game Saturday...
the upside of us winning this game is just as big as the downside would have been had we lost to ASU. a victory would give us a badly-needed quality win (albeit at home), and really give us a boost toward reaching 18 wins. of course, winning most likely will mean doing something about Salim Stoudamire - the guy has been absolutely unguardable. He's hitting everything from everywhere. Don't believe me? just ask him (this is a quote from an article in the LA Times): "... I asked myself how I'd guard me. Honestly, I don't know. Not with how I'm playing."

Another great quote from Stoudamire, this one about the Wildcats' difficulty playing against USC at the Sports Arena, "The only reason why it's tough to play here is because there's nobody here. It felt like a high school game, to tell you the truth."

Check out the UCLA release previewing Saturday's game.
Comments: Post a Comment

Fresno CA Direct TV can get you all the UCLA basketball games you want

Powered by Blogger