One Fan's UCLA Basketball Blog
News, analysis, and commentary about the UCLA Bruins basketball program
Thursday, March 24, 2005
 
The quality of mind-altering substances in Virginia must be very high
In a letter to the Roanoke Times, a person named Tim Luck, who I'm guessing is high on something besides life, writes the following regarding the University of Virginia's search for a new basketball coach:
The prefect fit would be former UCLA coach Steve Lavin. He is a class person, nationally known, a proven winner and only in his early 40s. UVa would be an immediate top 10 team and contend for a national championship on a regular basis. [emphasis mine]
Of all the things I've ever read or heard in my entire life, this has to be the most, ummm, well, I can't even think of the word. I think my body is still in shock. Oh boy. I recommend bookmarking the page and going back whenever you're having a rough day and need something to lift your spirits. I'm reading it again right now...UVa...Lavin...national championship...regular basis...I wish I could make up stuff half as entertaining as this.
Comments:
Ahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!
(takes a breath)
Ahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Is he taking over for a coach who won a national title? Maybe he can get them to the sweet 16 every year, only to lose over and over again and never progress.
 
Notice he leads off with "I'm a Virignia Tech Fan" - maybe his agenda is similar to those who gave Lavin "Coach of the Year"
 
Post a Comment

Fresno CA Direct TV can get you all the UCLA basketball games you want

Powered by Blogger