One Fan's UCLA Basketball Blog
News, analysis, and commentary about the UCLA Bruins basketball program
Monday, April 04, 2005
 
#1 Versus #2 Tonight
Without the Bruins playing, I guess this matchup between the two best teams in the country is the best-case scenario. I will try to enjoy the game and not think about how this is the last college basketball game for like 7 months. Usually after the NCAA title game, I go into hoops withdrawal and turn to the NBA for a cheap fix, but this is like an alcoholic trying to get drunk off of vanilla extract and maraschino cherries. With the Lakers in their present state, it's going to be even worse this year. And if the Heat somehow win the title, I might have to keep myself away from sharp objects - I imagine I would feel a lot like Kansas fans will feel if Roy Williams and the Tar Heels win tonight.
Comments:
Funny thing is, most Kansas fans hate Illinois almost as much as they hate Kansas. As an Illinois fan, the feeling is mutual.
 
Post a Comment

Fresno CA Direct TV can get you all the UCLA basketball games you want

Powered by Blogger