One Fan's UCLA Basketball Blog
News, analysis, and commentary about the UCLA Bruins basketball program
Wednesday, May 25, 2005
 
Brief comments about Dijon Thompson's workout for the Jazz
The Utah Jazz page at NBA.com (the source of this picture) has some remarks about and by Thompson after his workout with the team:
...Thompson tested the NBA waters last year, only to decide on another year in school. Thompson is an extremely diverse player who can do a lot of things well, but maybe not one thing great. Thompson had a great senior year though, throwing in 18.4 points and 7.9 rebounds a night.

On what he foresees for his rookie year:
"I consider myself coming in, playing right away. Being some type of contributor, whatever they need me to do. I’m working out, preparing myself for the season, to be able to come in and play right away."

On possibly playing for the Jazz:
"It’s a very disciplined organization. I think I fit well here. UCLA coach Ben Howland uses a lot of discipline. I think I’m well prepared if I do end up here."
Comments: Post a Comment

Fresno CA Direct TV can get you all the UCLA basketball games you want

Powered by Blogger