One Fan's UCLA Basketball Blog
News, analysis, and commentary about the UCLA Bruins basketball program
Monday, May 16, 2005
 
Going off-topic to football for a second
Since I don't follow the college football as closely as I follow hoops, perhaps this is old news, but I recently read a short blurb stating that our football game against $C on December 3 will be sandwiched between telecasts of the Big-12 and ACC Championship games. Since the article is from a New Orleans-based newspaper, I assume this means the game will be broadcasted nationally. This seems huge to me. I mean, our game is going to be the lead-in to the first ever ACC Championship game. I'm not sure we could ask for anything more in terms of exposure. This would be the perfect time for us to actually get a win against the private school across town.
Comments: Post a Comment

Fresno CA Direct TV can get you all the UCLA basketball games you want

Powered by Blogger