One Fan's UCLA Basketball Blog
News, analysis, and commentary about the UCLA Bruins basketball program
Friday, June 17, 2005
 
Dijon Thompson comments after his second workout for the Jazz
The official Utah Jazz page has some comments from Thompson after he worked out for the team a second time today:
On his second workout for the Jazz:
It's a plus for me. It shows their eyes are open to me. Added pressure, but I think I performed well today. I knew what to expect. The altitude kind of drains you, but it's something I gotta get used to.

On his talent, and what he needs to work on:
I have versatility, just being able to play multiple positions, my height, being able to shoot the ball and knock down open shots. On the defensive end, my length. The things I need to work on is getting stronger, and my defense.
Comments: Post a Comment

Fresno CA Direct TV can get you all the UCLA basketball games you want

Powered by Blogger