One Fan's UCLA Basketball Blog
News, analysis, and commentary about the UCLA Bruins basketball program
Monday, March 01, 2010
 
Troy Tulowitzki visits with John Wooden
MLB.com has a story about a visit between Troy Tulowitzki of the Colorado Rockies and former UCLA basketball coach John Wooden. The piece describes how the meeting was set up and how much Tulowitzki enjoyed his time with Wooden. A sample quote from the Rockies' shortstop: "You get to sit around with and get to chat with a legend, one of the brightest guys I've ever talked to ... He's someone who would probably be in my top five if I ever had the chance to sit down and talk with him. It was a neat experience for me."
Comments:
Hellо there! Thiѕ is my first vіsit to your
blog! Wе are a group of volunteers and starting a new ρroject in a community in
the ѕаme niche. Үouг blοg provided us beneficial information to work on.
Yοu haνe done a outstandіng job!
Feel free to visit my web blog high carbon steel fire grates
 
Post a Comment

Fresno CA Direct TV can get you all the UCLA basketball games you want

Powered by Blogger