One Fan's UCLA Basketball Blog
News, analysis, and commentary about the UCLA Bruins basketball program
Wednesday, March 02, 2005
 
Seattle Post-Intelligencer conference award picks
Jordan Farmar is Freshman of the Year, and all three of our star freshmen make the All-Freshman team. But alas, the author Dan Raley cannot avoid blatant UW homerism as he has Tre Simmons and Will Conroy on the 1st team all-conference ahead of Dijon Thompson. Perhaps I am falling victim to homerism myself, but I will be shocked if Thompson is not on the first team when the Pac-10 announces its awards next Monday.

*Update*: Despite the format of the article, I'm not sure the Pac-10 has first team and second team designations. I believe they just select ten all-conference players. I guess we'll find out soon enough.
Comments: Post a Comment

Fresno CA Direct TV can get you all the UCLA basketball games you want

Powered by Blogger