One Fan's UCLA Basketball Blog
News, analysis, and commentary about the UCLA Bruins basketball program
Thursday, May 26, 2005
 
Trust is the name of game for Baron Davis
With LeBron James recently turning over his management to childhood friends, this San Francisco Chronicle takes a look at the relationship between Baron Davis and his agent Todd Ramasar. Ramasar, as you might know, is a former Bruin and is good friends with Davis. I've also read that Ramasar also represents Jelani McCoy, Trevor Ariza, and now Dijon Thompson (although players can change agents at any time, so I'm not sure if all three of them are still Ramasar's clients). Anyway, the article takes a look at the benefits and challenges of Davis and Ramasar having a professional relationship while still being friends.
Comments:
Do you know what Trevor Wilson is up to from the 1988-89 season? He played alongside Don MacLean and Pooh Richardson.
 
hey rdesai, I haven't heard anything lately, but when I have a chance, I will look into it. I'm a little curious myself, as I'm somewhat of a fan of his. I'm not sure what I'll find, though, because unfortunately, once guys stop playing ball, it often is very difficult to find them..
 
Post a Comment

Fresno CA Direct TV can get you all the UCLA basketball games you want

Powered by Blogger